Notice on the Meeting of Standardization Working Committee of WFAS June 6, 2019
In order to implement the “One Belt and One Road” strategy and the strategy on the development of traditional Chinese medicine, promote the globalization of acupuncture and moxibustion, carry out the academic exchange and cooperation of acupuncture and moxibustion and propel the activity on the standardization of acupuncture and moxibustion, the Standardization Working Committee of WFAS will open the meeting of Standardization Working Committee on June 6, 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Discuss the working scope and content of the Standardization Working Committee of WFAS;
- Check the approved new standard projects and the projects on-going approval of WFAS.
- Academic discussion
- Sponsor: World Federation of Acupuncture-Moxibustion Societies
- Organizer: Thai Society of Chinese Medicine
- Specially invited experts: the members of the Standardization Working Committee of WFAS
- Representatives: the personnel engaged in clinical activity, education, scientific research and standardization work of acupuncture and moxibustion.
Contact person: Mr. Wu Peng, Ms. Wang Fang