In Fighting the Epidemic - Global TCM Acupuncture Community in Action
As the New Year is approaching, a sudden crisis has affected the hearts of people at home and abroad. Fighting new coronavirus pneumonia outbreaks is the responsibility and obligation of TCM acupuncture practitioners in the world. On January 26, 2020, World TCM Forum and the World Federation of Acupuncture-Moxibustion Societies jointly launched a global donate campaign in the TCM acupuncture community. As of February 4th, donations from nearly 430 TCM acupuncture professionals and overseas Chinese from 49 countries and regions, oversea TCM groups, scientific research and educational institutions, have been received, equivalent to nearly 1 million Yuan.
United, we shall defeat the epidemic together. We have given full play to the resources and advantages of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and fully support countries and regions to prevent and fight the epidemic. Here, we also continue to call on members of global groups, colleagues in the field of TCM acupuncture around the world, and experts on the Working Committee, to give love and help, participate in the donate campaign.
United, we share the same destiny. In recent days, WFAS have learnt to receive some moving stories of acupuncture practitioners and relevant international organizations in fighting the epidemic. We also sincerely hope that there will be more clues and stories of “In fighting the epidemic - global TCM acupuncture community in action”.
If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?
Let’s go hand in hand, for a common expectation.
1. For more information on donations, please visit WFAS website: www.wfas.org.cn
2. Types of information for collecting clues are not limited, including text, pictures, and videos. You can also send links to local networks, newspapers, and reports, and send them as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please subject the e-mail as “In fighting the epidemic - global TCM acupuncture community in action”. Contribute to WeChat: 13911075983
3. If you have any questions about the way of donation, please contact the WFAS Secretariat at email@example.com. The Secretariat will strive for the fastest and most stable delivery of donated funds and materials to the place designated by the donor.
4th February, 2020
Ways of donation:
1）Foreign Currency Bank Accounts of World TCM Forum :
(transfer to China Charity Federation)
Account Name: World TCM Forum
Accountaddress: Geldersekade 67, 1011EK, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Account Tel.: + 31 20-6235060
Bank Name: Rabobank
Bank address: Croeselaan 18, 3521CB, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Account Number: NL85RABO0340863897
Swift Code: RABONL2U
2）Donate to China Charity Federation
Please donate to the following account
[China Charity Federation]
1. Hotline for donation:
Ms. Yu: 008613552960059
Account Name: China Charity Federation
Bank Name: Bank of China, Head Office, Beijing
Bank Address: No.1 Fuxingmennei Avenue , Beijing China
Account Number: 778350015925
Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ
Payee: China Charity Federation
Address: Xinlong Building, 33A Erlong Road, Xicheng District, Beijing, China
1) Any of the above three ways of donation can be selected.
2) Please specify the following information of the donation in the postscript of the remittance:
①Purpose："Fight against new coronavirus pneumonia"
②Nationality and name of the remitter
or contact with World TCM Forum.
3) Deadline for donation: 2020 / 02 / 15
4) Please take a photo of the receipt after donation and send it to Dong Hong, CFO of the forum for future reference.
5) After the donation deadline, the CFO of the forum will check the receipt and report it to the "China Charity Association", which will issue the donation honor certificate of "fight against new coronavirus pneumonia" according to the name and the country.